With Genesys Industries 3d printing services, product development is no longer confined by the constraints of lead time and expense. Take your product from design to complete prototype in a matter of hours, choosing from a wide range of materials including Ultem, Nylon, ABS, and Polycarbonate. We not only have the ability to produce your additive parts, but we can also perform post processing and post machining operations in-house.
Check the form, fit and function of your parts in a fraction of the time and cost of conventional prototyping. Genesys Industries brings you expedited 3D Printing services so that you can bring your product to market at a rapid pace and with confidence.
BENEFITS OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- Get your parts as fast as one day
- No issues for design complexity with additive manufacturing
- No tooling to buy, No Fixtures to make.
- Facilitates rapid iteration, shorter product lifecycles
- Produce parts on demand, eliminate inventory using additive manufacturing
- Customize each part, low volume to production quantities.
PLASTIC MATERIALS (USING FDM TECHNOLOGY)
- ABS M30
- ABS M30i
- Nylon 12
- Ultem 9085
- Ultem 1010
METAL MATERIALS (USING DMLS TECHNOLOGY)
- Aluminum AlSi10Mg
- Aluminum AlSi10Mg_200C
- Cobalt-Chrome MP1
- Cobalt-Chrome SP2
- Maraging Steel MS1
- Nickel Alloy HX
- Nickel Alloy IN625
- Nickel Alloy IN718
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Stainless Steel CX
- Stainless Steel GP1
- Stainless Steel PH1
- Titanium Ti64
- Titanium Ti64 ELI