Business Development Manager
Employment Type Full-Time
Want to be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is on the forefront of contract machining? Genesys Industries, is currently looking for a Business Development Manager. We are an organization that creates an environment of empowerment, accountability and respect. Genesys Industries is a manufacturer of high tolerance precision parts for various industries such as industrial, aerospace and firearms.
In this exciting and challenging Business Development role, you will have the opportunity to seek out potential customers to help grow our business. This position will be responsible for acquiring and developing new business by identifying new customers within target industries and regions and sourcing, managing and implementing those customers into new business opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drives the new business development efforts ensuring sustained profitable growth for the organization.
• Identifies key potential customers in defined target markets.
• Sources, qualifies, manages and implements new business opportunities.
• Develops short and long range market strategies, sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating customer requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Provides on-going account support and management with acquired customers.
• Leads the launch of new products and services within the organization.
• Performs all communication, negotiations, and follow-up related to requests for quotation.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following experience, knowledge and competencies:
• Minimum of two years technical sales experience with a focus on developing new business in a machining or manufacturing environment is required.
• Strong technical background with the ability to read and interpret print drawings and how they apply to the machining/manufacturing process.
• Previous experience in a customer focus role in a contract manufacturing environment preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 941-870-7831