Employment Type Full-Time
Want to be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is on the forefront of contract machining? Genesys Industries, is currently looking for a Sales Estimator. We are an organization that creates an environment of empowerment, accountability and respect. Genesys Industries is a manufacturer of high tolerance precision parts for various industries such as industrial, aerospace and firearms.
Read technical drawings and documentation, and interpret customer specifications to generate an estimate that accurately reflects the product requirements. Support estimating project schedules by prioritizing multiple requests and completing estimates by the date required. Refer to BOMs, contracts, and customer specifications to determine requirements. Develops cost effective processes and machining times for the manufacture of parts and assemblies using primarily CNC machines in conformance with customer requirements. Communicate with manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, and sales to deliver a quality estimate.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyzes all quote packages and develops costing on all components contained within the package.
• Works closely with engineering, business management and purchasing personnel to establish required cost data.
• Develops and estimates time standards for the jobs to be run in production.
• Verifies accuracy and finalizes quote packages. Presents information to Business Management and Senior Management prior to customer submission.
• Participates in setting targets and pricing to improve margins.
• Tracks, audits and compares actual tooling expenditures to the pre-established budget and reports the status on a regular basis.
• Provides cost impacts for engineering changes. Tracks engineering activity by way of the standard costed bill of material that consists of: material cost, freight cost, labor cost, burden costs, all customer formulated value-added and component weights.
• Provides purchasing with target cost goals, drawings, and material specifications as needed.
• Maintains customer submitted pricing data as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Must have at least five years of CNC Machine Shop, Job Shop Manufacturing or Sales Engineering experience or related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or related field experience preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in the machining industry (turning and milling steel and aluminum) preferred.
• Experience with CAD/CAM Software.
• Knowledge and experience reading blue prints and understanding geometric tolerances is required.
• Strong CNC milling and turning machine skills to include speeds, feeds, cutting tools and equipment.
• Familiarity with latest CNC programming, cutting methods, tooling technology, high-speed machining, dynamic milling, dynamic work off-sets, 5 axis programming and machining.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong math and mechanical aptitude skills.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and material flow.
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 941-870-7831